Thursday, January 26, 2012

#SallyMorgan #CrystalBalls - What's That I Can Smell ? Sheep - Cows ? No I Know What It is It's Bullshit !

Quote

Incidentally, following on from previous post, I just checked out psychic Sally Morgan's amazing video of her identifying, while blindfolded, the famous owner of a jacket at the Hard Rock Cafe London "vault" (where they keep several prized rock and roll relics: jackets, guitars, etc.). Sally fondles the jacket and gradually figures out - he's was an artist, he's dead. "I am seeing Paul McCartney." "I can see the Dakota building in New York - it's John Lennon!"

Even Sally is amazed at her astonishing ability. "Isn't that unbelievable? I can't believe I've done that!"...read more

http://stephenlaw.blogspot.com/2008/06/sally-morgan-more-bullshit.html